Children and Youth
- Sonshine Patch: The Sonshine Patch is a very affordable christian preschool that welcomes two to four year old children. It is our desire to introduce your child to the basic teachings of a preschool education, which will become the building blocks that all future education is built upon. Your children will also be introduced to simple biblical teachings. The Patch is located at 123 Mohawk Street, on the north side of the church. Programs available are as follows: 3-day program for 3-4 year olds M-W-F; 8:30-11:30am, 2-day program for 2 year olds T-TH; 8:30-11:30 am. You can contact the Sonshine Patch by Calling 518-237-5543 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Children’s Church: Children’s Church is a program offered to kids ages K-5 during the Sunday Service. This is a rotating volunteer taught program that offers younger kids a way to participate in lessons, scripture, songs and games in a youth friendly atmosphere.
- King’s Klub: King’s Klub is our midweek program for kids. This program meets during Faith and Family nights on Thursdays from 6:00-7:30pm. Our kids will learn Bible Stories, play games & make crafts with Miss Stacey & Miss Wendy. This will be a great opportunity for kids to go deeper in their faith and have fun while they learn about the Bible! Parents are not required to attend to send their children, but families are encouraged to come together if they can!
- Youth Group: Youth Group is our teen bible study and activity group that meets every Sunday from 6:00-8:00pm. Teens grades going into 6-12 get to experience a more in depth study in the word as they talk about how it applies to their every day lives. Teens also participate in game nights, service learning and special events. The Youth Group hosts annual fundraisers and attends the Kingdom Bound Festival in Darien Lake NY bi-annually. For more information, please contact the Director of Children and Youth Programs.
Men’s and Women’s
- Faith and Family Nights: This is our Thursday night mid week bible study groups. Childrens programs are offered for birth-5th grade during this time. We will start the evening with community prayer & a short time of worship. Small groups will then break off based on the current seasons’ group topics (such as money, healing from past hurts, etc) or one focused on Biblical Knowledge & Discipleship. Topics will be posted in advance of each season.This program is from 6:00pm-7:30pm.
- If Table: It’s this simple: Two hours, a bowl of questions, any women welcome. This monthly event offers the space and conversation-starting resources to let women love one another and flourish together as they create a setting to be honest and wrestle through deep questions and celebrate the joy of community.
- Women’s Association: One of our longest running Women’s Ministries in our Church. The Women’s association puts on the annual Election Day Dinner and Bazaar and the twice annual Rummage Sale.
- Matthew 25: Matthew 25 is the name of the Saturday night free community meal. This meal is open to anyone in the community who may want a warm homecooked meal, fellowship, and a welcoming atmosphere. There is also a community clothing closet open and available during this time.
- Vacation Bible School: VBS is one of the biggest outreach program to community children that we have. Held for one week in late summer, we offer dinner every night, bible lessons, music, games and crafts rotation. A different theme every year keeps this program fresh and alive. Pre-k through 5th grade welcome for this free of cost program!
- Food Pantry: Our Food Pantry ministry serves a great need in our community. Open MWF from 9am-12pm. Please contact the church office at 518-237-0278 with any questions!